Monday, June 4, 2007

Pink Bicycle















Guess whose lovely pink bicycle is parked in front of my building there? :o))

It was the only color they had and it would have taken 1 week to get it painted black. I am not Mick Jagger - I don't want everything painted black. You can laugh all you want (I can hear it from here) but my bike has 6 speeds and a very useful shopping basket. I've taken it out about twice since I bought it 10 days ago and have so far only scratched 1 parked car (just the mirror), crushed 1 flower pot (that will teach people to leave all sorts of potted plants outside on the street) and bumped into 1 parked bicycle. Not bad. Haven't injured myself... yet. By the time any of you come visit me, in the next decade, I will be semi-pro in shopping bike riding - I only say semi- / i'm not a show off!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Archibald said...

if i come soooner than a decade later, will you let me use the pink bike?

Mia said...

of course! but only if i can post a photo of you on the bike on this blog.

Unknown said...

Great bike! The color will help it stand out--you'll always know which one is yours!

Sabine said...

Do I see well: the seat is... orange??!