Monday, June 4, 2007

A Hello! from France...

Hi there!

As most of you, I received an invitation from Mia today to subscribe to her brand new blog.
How surprising from Mia, lol.
I was very happy to have news from her so I rushed here to see what's happening in Mia's life! She also invited to join as a blogger on her blog, so here I am, blogging and blogging!

After wondering whether I should write in French (my mother tongue) or in English (sorry for my bad English!), I decided that English would rather be the most popular language for all her readers... Sorry but mine is not that good! I am trying to practise and perfect everyday on my own blog, so please, excuse me if I make some mistakes ;)

For those who don't know me (!), I am her French friend Sabine and I live in Paris. Mia said "Put some photos on my blog!", so here is a self-portrait... As digiscrapbooking is a hobby, you will often see that kind of pics on my posts.

Can't wait to see who will be the next one to post!

Cheers,
Sabine (aka Sabdesbois)

No comments: